XTBRX clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTBRX clan forum

This Forum is to discuss Need for Speed

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RACE DRIVER GRID

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WILDCAT

RACE DRIVER GRID Empty
PostSubject: RACE DRIVER GRID   RACE DRIVER GRID Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:36 pm

I know this forum is setup for need for speed but theres not all that much i can add to what has already been posted.So im going to post abit about the latest racer im playing....Ill start by saying ( I KNOW IM NOT THE BEST SO DONT SEND ME STUPID MESSAGES )

You can find a million websites rateing games..but no one wants to buy games that are rated by squires that have played more games than my intire friends list combined..I only like racing games so thats what im going to talk about...

Grid is insane in career mode the ai is savage and will do anything to win..so if you get angery easy please order a new controler when you buy grid lol..please dont be put off by that its a great challenge and the crashes are very funny..

Grid has 5 differnt car classes A,B,C,D & E
Each contain a wide variaty of cars including the: corvette c5/c6, astin martin db9, and the legendry audi R10 TDI..
All the cars seem to require a differnt driving style..take the E class BMW 320i very user friendly alot like the lancer or M3 in carbon on the other hand you have the Audi R10 TDI not so easy to drive it takes alot of confidence my best advice is BRAKE EARLY AND ACCELERATE AROUND THE CORNER..Not so easy if youve played forza 2..

DIFFERNT RACE TYPES.
Grid has 19 differnt race types each uses a differnt car class this is just a couple..
Drift GP (BASIC DRIFT AROUND A TRACK)
Freestyle drift (DRIFT AROUND A DOCK YARD IN TOKYO)
Downhill drift (CANYON DRIFT)
Pro muscle (ONLY AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS)
Pro tuned (ONLY JAP TUNER CARS)
Touring cars (GREAT FUN NEEDS NO EXPLAINING)
GT1/GT2 (INCLUDES THE CORVETTES & ASTIN MARTIN PLUS MANY MORE)
PROTOTYPE (Audi R10 TDI)
LMP1/LMP2 ( INCLUDES LOLA B05/40 & MAZDA 787B PLUS MANY MORE)
Stock car (DISTRUCSION DERBY,WIN BY ANY MEANS)
There are also midnight canyon duels..

GRID ONLINE..
on Grid you cant just pick one car and use it in all youre races..There are differnt challenge races (ABIT LIKE PRO STREETS RACE DAYS)
Each challenge race has 2 or 3 stages each requiring the racer to complete 2 to 7 laps (depending on the lenth setting)
When all stages are complete everyone in the lobby gets to vote on which region & challenge is next..
You can also do a custom search for ranked matches without callison great if you are abit agresive and dont want bad rep..
I like grid its as much fun as nfs carbon & just as social..and youll never get board of seeing people wreck on the first corner bits of car everywhere its not so funny when you hit all the debrie on youre 2nd lap and crash into the same wall lol...

Well i think thats about it if theres anything you think ive missed please fell free to sign up and set me straight..SEE YOU SOON...
Back to top Go down
haze
Admin

RACE DRIVER GRID Empty
PostSubject: Good Man   RACE DRIVER GRID Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:59 am

Good input,

the site will grow as the clan gets more members. i can creat any number of forums for any game the clan or any clan members gets into

was going to put links pro street, burn out and Grid in time. even if you do somthin bad on Grid and video it let me know and ill post it on the website m8

Thanks for the info

safe

HAZE
Back to top Go down
https://xtbrx.board-directory.net

RACE DRIVER GRID
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XTBRX clan forum :: Member area-
Jump to: